Monday, August 1, 2011

To Whom It May Concern

To Whom This May Concern,
 Hey, it is what it is. I am what I am and I feel how I feel. I make no excuses for who I am! That's just how I do things! Crazy or not, that is me. What do you do mean by "If you wanted to know about me, ask me", as if I deserve to know all your business. I'm the girl you are cheating on your girlfriend with! I don't need to know half the stuff  you and your girl do, but I find out anyway because I am just that  "darned" nosy! Besides, you know that I am emotionally tied to you and that it gets worse after sex. So you should have known I would get jealous over SOMETHING! Either way, You and I need a break from each other. I can no longer afford to continue this affair.
I'm not angry just disappointed that I've been wasting my time with you and I can't keep doing that. You see, I need a REAL man in my life. I need someone who will always be there for me whenever I need them. I need a man I can depend on in a time of need and I have come to realize that you can't give me any of that. By the way, what did you mean when you said I'm doing a whole lot of cussing as if you don't cuss. You cuss all the time!Oh, I get it! When you are with your girlfriend you start acting brand new. So you are Mr. Perfect now? Well, any woman that can change a man just by spending some time with him is definitely a good woman to have. For some reason as much as I tried, I could never cause a change like that in you. The key to any healthy relationship is to cause change in someone's life for the better. We didn't do that for one another and I really hoped we could eventually get to that point but I'm tired of waiting for you. I need a man that can nurture me with his words and I want to be able to do the same for him. I need someone to listen to what I have to say  and give me sound minded criticism. I could never get that from you. Whenever you are with me you become stuck in your ways and selfish. It was always your way or no way at all. I'm sure with her you probably listen more. Oh if only you could be a faithful man and not cheat! Then you would be the type of man she "thinks" you are.
Bottom line, If I continue to play the fool in your life then I would be enabling you to stay where you are spiritually, hindering your spiritual growth in God. Neither one of us can grow in God's word spiritually while living against His word -living in sin. We both have to do better if we want to have a blessed life! But we are where we are right now, so from now on, as for me I will make a conscientious effort to do better and I hope you do the same. God Bless You and Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment