Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Virgin Sorrow

Love,
For the past two weeks you have been calling me and leaving sweet messages on my voice mail telling me you loved me and that you can see us being together for a long time. You even told me you wanted me to have your baby and one day get married. I thought you loved me. When I called you before, you always picked up on the first ring. Now all of a sudden you let my calls go to voice mail. Why is that? Why aren't you answering your phone when I call? Don't you know that only makes me want to call you more? You are really starting to annoy me. I've left you 10 messages on your voice mail already. Nobody can be that busy! I don't enjoy blowing up your phone like this, so please answer. I don't understand why you are acting this way. I thought I was special to you. You took me to see your parents after one week of dating! You told all your friends that I might be the one and I believed you! I was a virgin before I met you, and you knew that! You told me that that's what made me special to you. You wanted to make my first time so special and unique and it was. You and I went to Cancun Mexico, stayed in a luxurious hotel. You brought the fragrant massage oils and poured rose petals on the bed! I felt like I was the luckiest woman in the world! Until the day after. You became distant and withdrawn. Whenever I tried to cuddle with you, you pulled away from me. But I didn't know any better then. As far as I knew, you were just tired and physically drained from the night before. But when we got back to the States, you stopped calling me. You stopped leaving those sweet messages that I loved so much!
I do remember calling you once and you answered the phone, but it sounded as if you were expecting someone else to be on the other line. I could hear the disappointment in your voice "..Oh, What up?". Is that all I get from you? You told me you weren't feeling well and that you needed to get some sleep and that you would call me later, but I guess later never came because I haven't heard from you in over a week!
So, I decided to go to your house and just as I was about to park my car I saw you come out of your house with another woman! You kissed her so passionately! You never did that with me?!!  I was so hurt, so upset that I just drove off crying! I cried so hard that day! You really broke my heart! I felt disappointed, but that soon turned to anger when it dawned on me that all you wanted was sex! You never wanted to be with me in the first place! You just said all that just to get me in bed because you knew I was a virgin! How naive of me to think just after two weeks of knowing you, I would have found my soul mate?  I was so blinded by the fancy gifts and gestures of love that I didn't see the bigger picture.
But now I want revenge! I want to see you hurt like you hurt me! You lied to me and  made me fall in love with you and then you turn your back on me! What kind of person does such a thing? A low down dirty dog, that's who and I want the world to see what a smut muffin you really are! I thought about slashing your tires and spray painting "whore dog" over your car! I even thought about spilling your beans to your new "wifey", but she may not believe me and vandalizing your car is too cliche. Instead, I will do nothing. I will watch while you dig yourself in a deeper hole! You will get yours, I am a firm believer in reaping what you sow. Karma is a far worse bitch than I will ever be!  So when you see all your relationships  ruined, when you see all the one you love start to love someone else, REMEMBER me! The girl you lied to just to get her in bed because she was a VIRGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment