Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Ex-Girlfriend

To My Ex-Boyfriend,
Who can find a virtuous woman? You, that is who and yet you took me for granted by disrespecting me!
I have my own business to run. I work out 3 times a week and I volunteer at an animal hospital! Yet I somehow made time for you. It was as if you had stopped trying to love me or  try to know anything about me. We have only been dating for a year and you are getting bored already? I mean, its cool, you can tell me the truth. I'm not some weak woman who can't take rejection. If you are anything like the kind of man I thought you were, you could have at least told me what the deal was. I just wish you would have respected me enough to tell me to my face that you were no longer interested and that you decided to see someone else.
What is the term you guys use on the street,  "Just Keep It Real"? Well keep it real with me!
How am I supposed to just know how you feel if you never express them to me? See that's why its hard to find a "real" man these days. Too many boys playing house wanting to be the man, playing the part of the man, but when it comes to real man responsibility like honor, integrity, loyalty and such, you want to go running scared. All of a sudden you no longer want to confront what you feel, you would rather ignore it and hope it goes away. Most of the time you get away with it because nobody never confronts you on your childish behavior for fear of  being labeled "crazy" or "clingy". However, I agree that there is away of handling things, but running scared? Really? I thought you were an adult? I thought you were a man! So, why when I come to your house, you got to have your buddy answer the door just to tell me lies about your whereabouts? Or, when I call you, all of a sudden you got stuff to do. Why you trying to make it seem like I'm stalking you, when the only reason I'm even trying to talk to you is to get some clarification. I'm a grown ass woman and I handle my business as such. I don't cower away from my problems. I confront them head on!
Hell, I would have respected you more if you would have just told me the truth, instead you want to go behind my back. What did you think I would do, date you for a year and just fade off into the background, not asking any questions? Or maybe this was your plan all along. Is this the games you play with other women trying to make yourself seem like you got women flocking over you?? You are acting like a high school boy! Eventually I will go away, stop calling you, and never come by your home again. But, just to make this absolutely clear to you, Don't EVER call me at 2 am again. You claimed you were drunk dialing when you saw that I wasn't going to fall for your little game! If you want us to be done, then we are done! The fact that you would call me like that and I haven't talked to you in over a month is just down right DISRESPECTFUL! From now on, if you want to talk to me, call my secretary! When I am available, then MAYBE I will return your call but don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment