Monday, August 8, 2011

The Unsuccessful Online Dater

 Classy, Smart, Independent Woman Seeking Classy Smart, Independent Man
Warning: If you are anything like these type of guys in the following four paragraphs of my profile, DON'T BOTHER SENDING ME A MESSAGE! Everyone else, feel free! I'd love to get to know you!

To Player21,
Wow, I just saw your profile and I am confused. In your profile you  say you are looking for a classy, smart intelligent, independent woman with a great personality and a sense of humor. Well here I am but you aren't offering me very much. I too would like a classy, smart, sophisticated, independent man withe a great personality and a sense of humor. If I were to judge you on your profile alone, I would think you have a VERY good sense of humor! For starters, you say you looking for a woman? Then why did you post pictures of you and other women on your page? By posting those photos lets the woman who may be considering you feel as though you are a ladies man and unless she is the type of woman who loves a challenge, nobody wants to have to compete for a man she doesn't know. But who knows, that is just my opinion. You seem like you are in no hurry to settle down so I think I shall move on.

To MysteryMan35,
I love what you have written on your page, you seem like an interesting person to get to know. Walks in the park? Oh I love them so much! How is it that we have so much in common? You like to read, so do I! You like jet skiing, so do I! I love music, but Lou Rawls, and Frankie Beverly? I am beginning to think you maybe a little too old for me and besides, you don't have a profile picture. What are you hiding? I have to see who I am dealling with. For all I know, you could be someone playing a trick on me. How about you post a  picture of yourself then I will see if you are someone I can go out in public with. Until then, I'm going to have to keep it moving!


To Fineboy69,
I'm looking for a little more that what you are offering right now. Your profile says you are "Single and Ready to Mingle". Just how much mingling have you been doing so far? Your screen name says it all and your pictures are proof!  I see you are in the gym a lot. As I sift through your photos I can't help but notice that all your photos are shirtless! Either you have on a towel or nothing at all. I will give you one thing though and that is you have some really nice abs; but those D'Angelo poses are really not the business! I want to see you with some clothes on because that's how I would be seeing you  if I ever decided to be with you,however, it seems like you are way too into yourself than you are in getting to know anyone right now. When ever you decide to get serious just let me know. You don't always have to give all you got upfront. Less is more in your case!



 To ThuggedOut187,
Wow! With all the gold teeth, full body tattoos, wife beater tank tops, and khaki shorts with matching hats and shoes, you sure know how to make a woman drool! But I'm not drooling because you look so good! I'm drooling because you got way too much going on, so much so that you got my brain going into a seizure! I'm sorry, but you are just not my type. I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that goes for the guy with the $100 worth of 1s spread out over his bed with a pistol on top!  What's interesting is that you  got the whole 'Dope Boy" image going for you, however in your profile, you are studying Law at Brown University? Really?! Your profile is very well written but your photos contradict everything you have written.I'm sure you will find your special someone. Its just not me honey!By the way good luck with your studies!

PS. Guys without a job, without a home of your own, and  who has baby mama drama also need not reply!



No comments:

Post a Comment