Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Text Message

Boo,
I am actually starting to gain strength away from you. I feel as though my heart has finally made up my mind not to give into your deceitful destruction of the integrity of your own self. I can no longer be a partaker of such lavish behavior anymore. The mental bond you have over me, I can feel it being released from the chalices of my heart. I'm moving on! Slowly but surely!
With that said, I will no longer answer your text messages. If I am not important enough to hear your voice, then I will not continue to waist my time. If you cannot call me, then do not text me!I am sure you call HER every morning just to hear HER voice! But you do not want to hear mine? Why? Oh I know, maybe its a lot easier to lie through a text message about your whereabouts and who's holding company with you. You  say "No need to lie to you, boo!" as if lying would indicate caring more for someone. Yeah, I can see how in your twisted mind that would make sense. However, in reality, lying only benefits you, not the beloved "someone". Eventually (as with any lie) the truth always finds its way to the one that is meant to hear it!
But I am sure you are clever and will figure out a way to disprove the truth, right?  Maybe its the photos you had me to send to you. Are you going to use those against me? I knew I never should have sent you those naked photos of myself to you, especially through the phone! What the hell was I thinking?? If you still have them please, PLEASE DELETE THEM!! I can only imagine you and only God knows who else looking at them and laughing! But, it isn't any one's fault but my own. You want to know the saddest part? You aren't the only guy I've sent naked photos to!

No comments:

Post a Comment