Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sugar Mama

My Man,
You are the most loving and caring man imaginable. I don't think I could do this thing on my own. I have three jobs, a house note, and a car note and if it had not been for you I don't think I would ever be able to do it. When I am at work, you watch the kids, and help out around the house and I thank you for that. However, I'm tired. Totally exhausted with working all the long hours. When are you going to get a job so you can help out with the bills? I know right now the jobs are few and far between, but something, anything will do. Soon as I get home from work you dip out with my car and you never tell me where you are going. All I ask is that you be back in time for me to go to work, and you don't even do that. I've had to call in several times because you would not pick up your phone when I called you to bring the car back. What kind of mess is that? I'm the ONLY one that's working trying to take care of us and you don't even care enough to make sure I get to work on time??? Remember, I am the one that pays your phone bill, buy you clothes, and bought rims for your car, that conveniently broke down as soon as I bought my brand new Mercedes Benz. What happened to that job with your brother making $15 dollars an hour? You said you needed $200 dollars to by a suit, but you never started the job. Which reminds me, I  never seen the suit either! I'm so tired of your lies. If it is not one thing, it is another. You say, "Hey babe, I need a hair cut, spot me $20." or "Hey Boo, Tasha tripping! I need $300 dollars for my child support or she gonna call the cops!" Seriously?? I am so tired of having to pay your child support for you. You need to get it together. I can't help but feel a little responsible because I allow you to do this. I allow you to live off me, and my kids money! Hell, I even bought you a pair of shoes with my own kid's child support money! That should tell you how much I really do love you. But I guess my love is not enough for you, because you still go out and spend the night at your baby mama's house, and hanging out all night with your cousins. I guess I put up with it because I am afraid that once you start to be independent from me, that you will eventually see that you don't need  me anymore! I guess I am afraid of losing you because I'd rather have somebody than nobody at all! I know what it's like to be lonely because that's how I felt when my kid's father left me. I did everything for him and he still left me once he found a job and got his own place to stay. And he never paid me back for any of it! But now I am tired. Being with you has showed me that I keep falling in the same trap over and over again, and that I have a really high tolerance for bullshit! I've reached my limit! Play time is over, I can't keep stealing from my kids to feed you, and I don't need the stress of worrying about where you are! I'm not your mama I'm your woman, and if you want to continue to play the child, then I'm sorry but I can't afford to keep ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment