Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Abused

My Darling,
You have a life of fun and freedom, yet I am being locked away. I am being kept chained up at the bottom of the stairs in your basement. It is so lonely here! I am so alone in this dark empty space, with nothing to console me but my never ending sorrow and self pity. Sweat-soaked and badly bruised, I have no life of my own, just your company to look forward to whenever you do decide to come and visit me. The only times you do come down to see me is to have your way with me. Pleasure and pain have become so synonymous that I can no longer tell the difference!
Am I to waste away in these chains forever just for your amusement and satisfaction? At what point did it come to this, that I would settle for a life of bondage, casting away my own freedom? We used to love one another and go do things with each other. What went wrong? Did I cause this?  When you bring friends over, I can hear them upstairs with all the parties, the laughter, everyone is having a good time. No one knows about me do they? Everyone on the outside is unaware of  what is really going on in your home. You put on such a good show! People look up to you in the outside world, not knowing who you really are!
It does not matter to me anymore anyway! Its been so long since I have seen the outside world, that I can barely remember it. I have come to enjoy our time together, and have grown to look forward to it! Some how my body has confused my mind into believing this pain you inflict upon me is really pleasure! I want to be chained! I want to be whipped, beaten, battered, and bruised! Have your way with me as often as you please! It has now become the only way I feel loved! My bruised heart and body have both become scared by marks of passion! I once had wanted to be set free from  these chains, but now these chains have become the only way I know you still care! Don't ever take your chains away from me! Now that my life is gone, I have now become comfortable living with the role I play in yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment