Monday, September 5, 2011

Long Distance Love Affair

Dear Love,
I love you and I love you even more now that you and I live so far apart from each other. What is it about being so far away that makes my words flow like poetry from my heart? Oh how I long for your sweet caress and your strong yet gentle bond of love that consoles and fills me to the brim with anticipation and adoration. Your love is like a gentle cool breeze flowing in the summer's heat-I'm always wanting more! I must confess that since you have been gone, my love for you has grown significantly and judging by the letters you used to write me, you feel the same way. Your letters, your emails, and phone calls were a comfort to me, and they showed me that you cared. I want to know If you are thinking of me and I want to know if the love we have is still alive in your heart.
When you awake in the morning do you think of me? When you go jogging in the morning, and you see the sun rise, do you feel closer to me knowing that it is the same sun rise that I am looking at? When you look up at the stars at night, do you wonder if I am looking up at the stars too? I wonder those things about you!
I feel closer to you knowing that we share the same sun, moon and stars above! I feel closer knowing that you and I can still be together by living in the same world even though only a few miles makes us feel worlds apart! I miss you so much and it has been so long since I have gotten a phone call or email from you. We used to Skype each other every night before we went to bed, now I'm lucky to even get a text message. I'm going crazy! My mind is reeling over where you are, who you are with, and what you are doing! I cannot stand the agony of not knowing where we stand with one another! 
Did something bad happen to you where you can't get to a phone? Have you found someone else? Please! Just communicate what is going on with you! It's been a week and I have not heard anything from you, and we usually communicate daily! Are you upset that I didn't call you on your birthday because I told you my phone died and that is still no reason to not communicate with me. Sweetheart, you can't just stop talking to me as if we see each other everyday!
Our relationship is complicated by the fact that it is a long distance relationship! If  we don't communicate with one another, we no longer have a relationship! You can't expect me to wait on you to call me! I'm agonizing over the thought of whether or not we are over or still together! So, I am giving you until Friday to call me and let me know what's going on. If I do not hear from you by Friday, I will govern myself according to the assumption of you moving on with your life. I hope that I hear from you soon-Love You!