Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From No Class to High Class With a Glossy Finish

To Whom This May Concern,
I know you. You are the type of man that allows himself to believe that women owe you something. Just because you believe that you are scarce or that there is not enough of  men like you to go around, you actually believe that there is no need to strive for excellence because even in your mediocrity you will come out on top. You will get the girl because, after all,  the women out number the men right? I mean, with the jail population rising and the unemployment rate soaring,  just because you have a job and moderately good looks, a woman should be lucky to have you. But that is not true. The women you have dated have put you on a pedestal by not believing they deserve more! In fact, the women you date (whom you purposely go after) have low self esteem and are constantly looking for it in a man. They look for a man to validate them instead of God. But what's so surprising about that is you also need validation. You go after these types of women because they are easy to achieve.
The low cut dress, the skin tight leggings and the lingerie clad women, all of this screams for attention and the need to be validated. You purposely go for these women because they want you, the mediocre man. You don't have to be polite, open up doors, pull out chairs or respect them at all. They will love you for just being with them and if you are extra lucky, you will get one who won't require you to pay any bills. Just spend quality time with her when ever you can, that is enough for her. After all, you have a lot of these women in your life and you have to balance your time spent with all of them.
You are the type of man that gets his validation through quantity not quality and the women you attract get their validation by being the one you spend the most time with. Sometimes they know they aren't the only one you are with. They don't care. They just want to say they have a man and flaunt him in front of friends and family. " Look what I got, I told you somebody wants me. I must be worth something after all".  If you are looking for that type of woman then you got the wrong one!
I'm not settling for mediocrity. I am achieving greatness and I want a man that is striving for it as well. There is nothing more attractive to me than a man with a vision and a passion to see it through. I want a man that I can help and who wants my help to achieve his greatness! I deserve to have a man that respects me and my opinions and motivates me to be the best woman I can be. I need a man with class in his character. Some one who opens doors and pulls out chairs without me having to ask. I deserve to have someone that loves and admires me to the point of seeking no other women in bars and night clubs or anywhere else. I need a man that values family and God. A man, led by the spirit of God, puts God first above all else by never making decisions without seeking God's counsel. The man I deserve knows that only God can bring a man from no class to high class with a glossy finish! If you know any guys like that just send them my way! And as for you, well, there is a woman that lives next door to me named Becky. If you want her number let me know, I am sure she is more your type!