Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Mama

Baby,
Its been a while since we spoke. I mean really? You acting so different now. A week ago you were blowing up my phone, begging me to come over. Now I can't even get you to reply to any of my text messages. Whats up with that? And if you do call, you just want to talk with the kids. I miss you baby. Why can't it be like it used to be between us? Remember how you used to come over and we would take the kids to the park on Saturdays?! We had so much fun! I miss the way you used to look at me, the way you kissed me, the way to held me close. I miss your scent. Yeah, I said it,  your scent. When we were together I couldn't stand your cologne. What was the name of that stuff? Curve! That is what it was, and you know whats so crazy about that? Whenever I smell that scent, it reminds me of you. I even bought a bottle and sprayed it on my bed pillows just so when I went to sleep, I could feel close to you.
The last time we talked you told me you were seeing someone, but I didn't think it would keep us from being together because you have always put me first over all your girlfriends you've had. But not this time. Every time you pick the kids up, you with her,  and everytime I call your house phone, she answer the damn phone! So I just hang up! What, she moved in your house now? If so, you need to let me know because I can't have no stranger around my kids! I don't know her and I don't trust her! Oh yeah, my sister say she seen you with some chick in Walmart, was it her because my sister said she ain't got nothing on me! Matter of fact, none of them tricks you be with look better than me! So I'm not worried, you will be back! As always, you will come crawling back to me, but this time when you do, if you do, this will be the last time. I can't keep doing this back and forth game with you. I am not 16 anymore. I am an adult and I have children that depend on me. I know its going to be hard, but you are going to have to make up your mind now. Make up your mind to either stay or go because my heart can't take much more of this. I don't like this role I'm playing in your life, so if you don't change, then I will make the change for you. Do you understand? For real! We are no longer in high school, we have children to think about! I don't want my daughter growing up thinking its okay for a man to treat her any kind of way, that her feelings don't matter. That's how you make me feel and I know she sees the way you treat me. I haven't told you this but last year, when you were seeing your last girlfriend, I took the kids to see a movie and we saw you and that skank out and about and my daughter asked me who was that woman kissing all over daddy. Hell,  Just a few days before you were kissing all over ME! Really? Are you really gonna leave me to explain that to our daughter? I love you, you know that, but something has to change, so until it does, you are not allowed to see the kids again, and you definitely won't be seeing them with that chick living in your house! I'm not trying to keep your kids away from you, but it is what it is right now.
So, you have some decisions to make. How much do you love your kids? Do you love them enough to be with me? I love you but if you don't want me, say bye to the kids, because you will NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment