Sunday, June 26, 2011

Obsessed

Love,
As much as I really want to be with you, I cannot. I am obsessed and possessive when it comes to you, yet I have no claim to you. I have no right to ask of you the things I want to ask. Maybe I'm thinking way too much. Maybe I should not think the way that I do. I know! I will find a new obsession! I will find another man that I know I would have a chance at being with. Maybe I will find love that way. I have already started to look for him. Maybe its is the guy from the gym that is so fine, I named him Superman! Or, maybe its the new co-worker that just got out of Corrections Academy. I think I will try them both to increase my odds. Hopefully I will see which one, if either of them, will be worth my time or  is compatible.

1 comment:

  1. Are you speaking to someone SPECIFIC in this one? It sounds like he upset you...

    ReplyDelete