Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adore Me!

Love,
I don't like how I feel when I am with you. You make me feel unwanted. Being around you reminds me of the reality of you not wanting to be with me,  not wanting to bring me around your family and friends, not wanting to kiss me in public or talk to me over the phone. It reminds me of you not choosing me to be your girlfriend. When I am around you, I am in fear of losing you which is crazy because I never had you to lose. Whenever I am around you I feel silly and jealous. I am jealous over the fact that you have this woman that you love enough to call your girlfriend. I guess when you were getting to know me you saw something in me you didn't like. What was it? What was it about me that pushed you towards her? I don't know, maybe it was my lack of confidence within myself. If I don't believe in me, who will? Am I right about this? I know a lot of times I use other people to validate who and what I am. Maybe that is why  I am single. My confidence has fallen low. I have allowed anyone to come in my life and destroy my confidence because I look for my self worth in other people's adoration in me rather than adoring myself. So, Adore Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment