Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Pledge

Love,
Wow, I just saw a photo of your girlfriend and she looked gorgeous. Why do you cheat on her? She seems to love God, and seems to be all about her business. Obviously she loves you. Why do cheat on her with me? I hope you are not trying to do me any favors because you are not. In fact, for me sleeping with you has probably, no, has definitely hindered God's blessing from my life of finding true love and joy with a real relationship of my own. I want you to understand that the reason I can't find love is not because I am ugly or that I am a bad person or anything like that. The reason I can't find the right kind of love is because my relationship with God is broken, therefore I attract broken men. You sir, are broken and any relationship that I try to make becomes broken as well. His love is so pure and so perfect, it would be a shame to waste it on someone who is outside His fellowship. I am positive that the man God  has for me will be in right standing with Him, and not outside his fellowship. You see my love, we both have to be in right standing with God in order to trust that the love we share is real. The reasons why we can't trust each other is because we don't trust ourselves and we don't trust God. If we did, we would not rush his plan for our lives. We should be willing  to submit to His plan and be renewed and transformed by God's word and obey it. Sweetie, rededicate your life to Him and be transformed into the honorable man of God and watch the Lord's Grace and Mercy move in your life like never before! You tell me all the time you love God, so TRUST Him as well. By loving the Lord, you love yourself. By loving yourself, you begin to love others. Because I believe in this so strongly sweetie, I pledge a vow on this day of this month in this year that I do hereby pledge my spiritual and physical body to God and will not have sex with you again until you  and I become in right standing with God!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Was this a hypothetical writing based on a scenario or something personal? Or do you feel that this is what many women who are experiencing broken relationships should realize and do?

    ReplyDelete