Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Husband Is:


My husband is my best friend. We go everywhere together. We goof around a lot because our jobs are so serious and demanding. He like going out of town on expensive trips to Vegas, Europe, and Hawaii. I Loved Hawaii (that is where we spent our honeymoon). I took him fishing and camping. It was so much fun but what I love the most is when we would sit outside and count the stars together and he would tell me his inner most thoughts as I lay my head on his chest. He sings to me  and I love to hear it even if it is off key.
We visit his parents and he never disrespects me when his old girlfriend comes to visit. I love him so much!
I don't even remember what it was like  when he wasn't in my life. I hate arguing with him and he knows it because he picks his battles, however, I give in to whatever he wants most of the time. My husband keeps me on track. I am not the most focused person, but he is and he is very organized. He likes a really clean house so I call a maid service because I can't keep it as clean as he likes it but I do clean up a little. Our home is so huge and we are barely there through out the day. When we are home, we like to cook together. My husband is a great cook. I usually help out by making the salads and side items. He makes the main courses and desserts! He is so sexy in the kitchen. I am so attracted to him and he can't keep his hands off me. I he tells me everyday that I love him the way he wants me to love him and that makes me smile. I also tell him that he loves me right whenever he loves me the way I want him to because I need him to know what makes me smile. But, knowing that I am loving him the way he wants me to gives me the greatest joy in the world!