Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The List

Dear Lord,
I have been single for a while now and I am finally ready to settle down. Here is the list of ingredients that is required for the man I intend to marry:

Physical Characteristics:
1. Tall
2. Full Head of Hair
3.Brown Eyes
4. Nice Smile (no crooked teeth)
5. Brown Skinned (no preference on ethnicity)
6. Big Hands and Feet
7. Medium Build
8. Is Single and Wants Marriage
9. At least one year older than me, four years at the most

Financial Characteristics:
1. Has his own money
2. Supports himself
3. Entrepreneur
4.Manages Money Well
5. Business Minded

Lifestyle Characteristics:
1. Family Oriented
2. Loves to Cook
3. Works Out Regularly! Committed Gym Membership
4. Healthy Eater
5. No major health problems
6. Well groomed, manicured and clean cut
7. Loves God( A man after God's own heart)
8. Attend Church Services
9. Likes to spend quality time with me, going to movies, shopping, walks in the park, dining out, dining in, traveling, etc.
10. Enjoys hanging out with friends and family, has a healthy social life

Personality Characteristics:
1.Intelligent
2. Humble Hearted
3. Lead by the holy spirit
4. A protector
5. A natural Leader
6. Trustworthy
7. Confident, not boastful or arrogant
8. At peace with who he is
9. Mature
10. Wants to own his own home if not already
11. Interested in Real Estate
12. Loves me unconditionally
13. Not bossy but respectfully assertive
14. Not controlling
15. Easy Going
16. Loves People
17. Go with the flow attitude but not lazy
18. Has to be patient, loyal and dependable with me
19. Likes to look good and smell good
20. Tries to be the best at whatever he does
21. Has vision and purpose
22. He loves me
23.Faith filled
24. Talented
25. Anointed
26. Complimentary to me
27. My perfect fit
28. My Soul Mate
29. My best friend
30. My confidante
31. The man You have ordained for me to have from the foundations of the world!
Lord I will know the man you send me by how much he is willing to put up with me! Because anything you give is faithful and true! Thanks in advance! Muah!