Thursday, January 26, 2012

Deuces Wild

To The Father Of My Unborn Child,
There is nothing I wouldn't have done for you. Did you know that? All you had to do was come to me and tell me what was going on and I would have supported you. I would have stood by you but not only because I am pregnant with your child but because I love you and you are MY man and that is what a good woman is suppose to do. I know we are young and this baby came at a surprise. Hell, I still don't know if I'm ready to be a mom and I'm getting closer to my due date by the day! I'm hoping that everything will work itself out when the baby gets here.
I have to have faith that everything will be okay. But what I am most afraid of is the thought of you not being around to raise your son. You won't be around to teach him how to be a man, but how could you when you don't even know how to be one yourself! What happened to you? What happened to us? When did you decide this wasn't what you wanted because last month you were all for having a family and starting our lives together. Now, you tell me that you need some space to see where you want to be. I don't understand that. We have been together for two years and in that time we have moved in together and started a life together then all of a sudden I come home from work and find your things gone! Not one single note, or a phone call explaining why. But you have the nerve to go and tell your homeboy that you didn't thing the baby was yours and you have to get a paternity test before you can go any further with me?? Is that true?  I haven't been with anyone else but you and I think you know that. I just think you are scared of all this becoming real. Just call me  Come home and we will talk about it. I still love you.

To The Mother Of My Supposedly Unborn Baby,
You love me? How do you figure that? Girl, since the first day we were together you have been pressuring me to settle down with you.  You made it too easy for me. I never really wanted to be with you like that. But as time went on I developed feelings for you but I never REALLY loved you enough to marry you or want to start a family with you. I kept telling you that from the start but you wouldn't listen. I told you I didn't want kids right now but you didn't listen to that either. Oh so now I'm the bad guy for ending something I never should have started? Girl please!  You wanted a baby  and you didn't care how you got one. Damn Right I want a paternity test! I don't know that the baby you are carrying is mine and before I start giving you any more of my time and money, I want to know for sure.
See, I know about Tyrone, and Melve. How do you think I got your number way back then?  When I told them you were pregnant, they advised me to wait and make sure because you were known to do some foul things in the past. They told me everything on how you used to poke holes in their condoms and try to get pregnant! So you expect me to trust you? Hell Naw! I don't trust none of you females! I can't believe you writing me letters asking me what happened to us like we were a real couple. I just lived with you that year because my apartment got flooded and it was simple  just to live with you. You never made me pay rent so I saved money! So as far as me leaving? I left because I finally found a place to stay because you kept talking about marriage. I am not marrying you. I have feelings for you but I can't trust you to marry you.  But I told you all of this before so why are you trippin'?? Girl you better get your mind right, I'm serious. Get it together because right now you seem really crazy. Don't worry about me because I will be alright. I got mine, you need to get yours. Oh and by the way, I'm  coming by to drop off your house key you gave me. I won't be needing that anymore. Deuces!