Friday, January 20, 2012

On The Morrow

Godspeed dear lover,
May the Evertree blossom and bring you good tiding amid
your amicable departure from the love nest of my bosom.
As the morrow approaches, so does my love for you.
It grows as far as the distance between us.
Alas, dear heart of my being-fruit of my love.
There is but one and it is you.
It is you that I must wait for.
It is you that I must pine over until the morrow comes.
Forever is the journey of my soul as it races
To become one with you
And your mind, your heart, your spirit.
Hurry back to me.
Hurry back to the love we both hold dear.
Parting is a dreadful sorrow.
Whoever said it was sweet must have lied.
Day and night, as the grass grows green,
Then brown again and as the snow falls.
I will wait for you.
Weeks and Months, as the sun in the sky shines bright
Then the weather gets cloudy and the rain pours.
I will wait for you.
Whether it be a year or a decade,
I will wait for however long it takes
To bask in the beauty of your presence.
The morrow comes to bring you closer to me.
As long as the wind blows I know you still breathe.
I am yours forever, and you are mine.
Dearly beloved we will be gathered
Together on the morrow forever thine.