Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Don't Pay The Bills

 Dear Friend-Girl,
So what if I get a man to pay my bills and get them to keep me looking good. I deserve it! I work a 9 to 5 job! I work hard for what I got! I don't see anything wrong for getting someone else to pay for the extra things a woman like me need and deserve to have. Don't get mad at me because you are too dumb to think of doing it yourself.
Listen you can call it what you want either it be prostitution, high priced call-girl, mail order bride, WHATEVER! The only reason you say those things is because you got a man living in your house eating your food and not contributing to anything. He don't help you pay rent or utilities, he always got your car and brings it back on empty and he never helps around the house  like mowing the yard.
Every time we talk you always say how you don't have any money for this and that! I tried to call you the other day so we can go get our nails and hair done. Instead of going out and having girl time, you told me you couldn't go because you spent all of your money getting your car fixed!! Uh, don't you have a man for that?
Nah. If it was me, he would have been sitting on the curb with his little back pack of belongings waiting on traffic a long time ago!
A woman like me knows how to get what she need without having to lift a finger. You have to know how to use what you got to get what you need in this life sweetie. All of this equality stuff is just another ploy to keep you wanting and broke. 
A man is suppose to pay for EVERYTHING! Its his sole purpose in life. It is what he was designed for. Any man won't is no man at all. A man's desire is to have a beautiful woman on his arm and he will stop at nothing to get it. A real man understand his role in this and is willing to contribute. If he wants you to have bigger breasts or a bigger booty and a small waist then he should pay for the gym membership or pay for the appointment at the surgeon's office!
If he is looking to get some loving, then that doesn't come cheap either. A woman is going to need a new bed to live out all of his freaky little fantasies right? And if she is going to have a new bed then it need to come in a new house! So you can say what you want about me! I'm not the one looking broke busted and disgusted for the sake of love! Love don't pay the bills honey!
If you knew any better you would feel the same way I do and kick that lame ass good for nothing boy toy out of your house and get you a real man. Get you somebody that can take care of you financially so you don't have to worry about the small stuff! I'm Just Saying!