Saturday, November 5, 2011

Voice Mail

Wednesday 12:35 p.m.
Message #1:  The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
Hey Sweetie, its me. Just thought I would call to let you know I was thinking about you. I would love to spend some time with you this weekend. Call me when you get this message.

Thursday 8:15 a.m.
Message #2:  The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
Hey sweetie, its me again. If you called me back, I may not have received your text or message because my phone died. Anyway, call me when you receive this message.

Friday 5:09 p.m.
Message #3: The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
Hey babe! I hadn't heard from you in a while. Just calling to confirm our date tomorrow at 7p.m. like we discussed on Tuesday. Let me know something. Call me back!

Saturday 3:50 p.m.
Message # 4: The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
Okay, I haven't heard from you in a few days and now I  am assuming that A- something bad has happened to you or B- you are being a jerk! I really don't want to believe that you are a jerk so, please call me back!

Saturday 10:08 p.m.
Message #5: The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
I can't believe that you would be so dumb as to bring that girl on the same date  we were supposed to be on. Yes! I saw you with that girl in the pink scarf sitting a few rows up from me in the theater! I'm sure you didn't think I would come without you, but you were mistaken! I hope I never see you again! JERK!

Saturday 10:15 p.m.
Message #6: The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
So, I guess I was just the back up to the girl you really wanted to go out with! Its cool! I have a back up plan too! Tomorrow I'm going out with your brother. That's right, the one you said that everyone thinks is better than you! The one you are so jealous of! Yeah! That GUY! LOSE MY NUMBER!!

Saturday 10:30 p.m.
Message #7: The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Saturday 11:00 p.m.
Voice mail Messenger Reply : Mailbox 5559654 is full. Goodbye!