Thursday, May 31, 2012

Caught Between Some Soft Rocks & One Ridiculously Hard Place

As I was doing your laundry I came across this note that was stuffed in your front pocket:

I never thought this day would come. We did it! We finally got married but not to each other. I never thought I would find love again after you and I parted ways. I never thought I would ever allow a man to come into my life and sweep me off my feet like the man I married. I always pictured you and I at the alter, confessing our love to one another.Deep down I still feel that way. Even though you and I have gotten involved with someone else, it never stopped us from being together. The love we have transcends marriage and time. We grow apart but some how we find each other again. To the rest of the world, we are just two people who can't stay committed  but you and I both know the truth. There is just some things your wife can't give you that you need  because you can only get it from me. There are some things my husband can't give me that I need that can only come from you. But where we go lacking, my husband and your wife more than makes up for it! Our lives are  and will forever be entangled in this foursome. Sometimes I look at my husband and wonder if he really know what I am doing and when will he ever find out that there really is no such thing as a Church Family Retreat. I just tell him that because I know he hates to travel and he hates to go near church people. Its a great cover for our romantic getaways! I wonder does your wife know about your camping trips? She hates the wilderness and the bugs and she would much rather let you go with your buddies, but the only buddy you are with is me. I love you and look forward to our vacation together
YOURS FOREVER, 
Lovely

I can't even get mad at you. I can only get mad at myself. When people, strangers that I have never even met, started to come up to me and tell me about your affairs, I stood by you. You told me that they were just jealous and that they needed to just mind their own business. I did, I believed you because you are good father, and a great provider for our family. But money isn't everything. And now that I see you for who you are, I can't really give you that title of provider because it looks as though God has been keeping us afloat for this long. While you have been gallivanting the streets with this other woman, I have been in the church praying for our family. But every time I pray, someone comes to tell me something about you that you ain't doing right! I knew about your fishing trips, the hotel stays, the weekend in Barcelona! I even know where she lives, in fact, I've even sat down with her husband and had really long chat about the both of you all! Do we know what you are doing? Hell yeah we know, and we have known for  a while now. At first, I didn't want to leave you because I thought that it would be an embarrassment to the family to get a divorce, but from the looks of things, we have no marriage. You spend more time with her than you do with me. Hell, I spend more time talking with her husband than she does! So you go ahead and do what you have to do. I'm not mad, I'm just mad at myself for not seeing this sooner. When you get back from your "camping trip" Me and Tyler will be long gone. Don't bother to look for us either! By the way, Tyler is not your son, I just told you that so you would marry me! MY MISTAKE!!